Image: John Henne (left) and Holly Wesche (right). (Jewelers of America)
Jewelers of America (JA) has elected Holly Wesche, a third-generation jeweller, to head the board of directors.
Wesche, who owns Wesche Jewelers in Florida, will succeed outgoing president John Henne, Jewelers of America said last week. She was previously President of the Florida Jewelers’ Association, Speaker for the Jewelers Education Foundation and Vice President of Leading Jewelers of the World.
“Holly Wesche has already made a tremendous contribution to our Board of Directors,” said David Bonaparte, CEO of Jewelers of America. “She is a brilliant businesswoman whose passion for Jewelers of America is deeply rooted.”
In addition to Wesche, the newly elected directors are as follows:
- Lawrence Bock, owner and president of the Texas luxury jewellery company Bachendorf
- Caryl Capeci, President of Chow Tai Fook, North America
- Tobey Ritchie, Vice President of Harry Ritchie in Oregon
- Lenny Kramer, Executive Vice President of Sales for Leo Schachter in New York
- Stan Razny, owner of Razny Jewelers in Chicago
The election took place at the biennial meeting of the Board of Directors of the Jewelers of America in New York on July 30.